10. Hajlaoui, H., Snoussi, M., Ben Jannet, H., Mighri, Z. and Bakhrouf, A. 2008. Comparison of chemical composition and antimicrobial activities of Mentha longifolia L. ssp. longifolia essential oil from two Tunisian localities (Gabes and Sidi Bouzid). Annals of Microbiology, 58(3): 103-110.
11. Hamdan, M., Al-Ismail, K. and Al-Delaimy, K. 2007. The antibacterial activity of selected edible plant extracts against Bacillus cereus. Jordan Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 3(2): 148-155.
12. Hohtola, A. 2007. Northern plant as a source of bioactive products. 291-307. In: Taulavuori and Tauravuori (eds) Physiology of Northern Plants under Changing Environment. Res. Signpost, India, 307p.
13. Ivan, M.A. and Oprică, L. 2013. Study of polyphenols and flavonoids contents of some halophytes species collected from Dobrogea region. Bulletin of the Transilvania University of Braşov, Series II, 6(2): 121-128.
14. Jaakola, L. and Hohtola, A. 2010. Effect of alatitude on flavonoid biosynthesis in plants. Plant Cell and Environment, 33: 1239-1247.
15. Jaakola, L., Maatta-Riihinen, K.R., Karenlampi, S. and Hohtola, A. 2004. Activation of flavonoid biosynthesis by solar radiation in bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus L.) leaves. Planta, 218(5): 721-728.
16. Khanam, Z., Wen, C.S. and Ul Haq Bhat, I. 2014. Phytochemical screening and antimicrobial activity of root and stem extracts of wildEurycoma longifoliaJack (Tongkat Ali). Journal of King Saud University – Science, (In Press), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jksus.2014.04.006
17. Khosravi, A. and Malecan, M. 2004. Effects of Lavandula stoechas extracts on Staphylococcusaureus and other gram negative bacteria. The Journal of Qazvin University of Medical Sciences, 29: 3-9. (In Persian)
18. Khosravinia, S., Ziaratnia, S.M., Bagheri, A. and Marashi, S.H. 2013. Investigation of antibacterial effects of cell suspension culture and comparison by essential oils and seed extract in Bunium persicum. Journal of Research and Innovation in Food Science and Technology, 2(1): 79-92. (In Persian)
19. Kiaei, E., Mazandarani, M. and Ghaemi, E. 2010. Antibacterial activity of 7 species of medicinal plants on bacteria isolated from UTI patients in Golestan province. Journal of Medicinal Plants, 9(34): 74-83. (Persian)
20. Livani, F. 2014. Total phenol and anthocyanin variation in different parts of Prunus spinosa L. and Mespilus germanica L. in Golestan province. Eco-phytochemical Journal of Medicinal Plants, 1(4): 79-88.
21. Mashhadian, N.V. and Rakhshandeh, H. 2005. Antibacterial and antifungal effects of Nigella sativa exteracts against S. aureus,
P. aeroginosa. Pakestan Medical Sciences Journal, 21(1): 47-52.
22. Mazandarani, M., Ghaemi, E.A. and Ghaffari, F. 2009. Antibacterial survey of different extracts of Peganum harmala L. different parts in North East of Golestan province (Inche Borun). Journal of Plant Science Researches, 4(3):27-38. (In Persian)
23. Mazandarani, M., Yassaghi, S., Rezaei, M.B. and Ghaemi, E.A. 2007. Ethnobotany and anti bacterial activity from essential oil of two endemic Hypericum species in North of Iran. Asian Journal of Plant Sciences, 6(2): 354-358.
24. Modarresi Chahardehi, A., Ibrahim, D., Fariza Sulaiman, S. and Aboulhassani, F. 2012. Determination of antimicrobial activity of various extracts of stinging nettle (Urtica dioica). Journal of Medicinal Plants, 2(42): 98-104. (In Persian)
25. Molaabaszadeh, H., Hajisheikhzadeh, B., Mollazadeh, M., Eslami, K. and Mohammadzadeh Gheshlaghi, N. 2013. The study of sensibility and antimicrobial resistance in Escherichia coli isolated from urinary tract infection in Tabriz city. Journal of Fasa University of Medical Sciences, 3(2): 149-154. (In Persian)
26. Navarro, J.M., Flores, P., Garrido, C. and Martinez, V. 2006. Changes in the contents of antioxidant compounds in pepper fruits at ripening stages, as affected by salinity. Food Chemistry, 96(1): 66-73.
27. Nikšić, H., Kovač-Bešović, E., Makarević, E. and Durić, K. 2012. Chemical composition, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties of Mentha longifolia (L.) Huds. Essential oil. Journal of Health Sciences, 2(3): 192-200.
28. Oroujalian, F., Kasra Kermanshahi, R., Azizi, M. and Basami, M.R. 2010. Synergistic antibacterial activity of the essential oils from three medicinal plants against some important food-borne pathogens by microdilution method. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 2: 133-146. (In Persian)
29. Otles, S. and Yalcin, B. 2012. Phenolic Compounds analysis of root, stalk and leaves of nettle. The Scientific World Journal, 2012: 1-12.
30. Ozkan, A., Yumrutas, O., Saygideger, S.D., Kulak, M. 2011. Evaluation of antioxidant activities and phenolic contents of some edible and medicinal plants from Turkey's flora. Advances in Environmental Biology, 5(2): 231-236.
31. Parida, A., Das, A. and Das. P. 2002. NaCl stress causes changes in photosynthetic pigments, proteins and other metabolic components in the leaves of a true mangrove, Bruguiera parviflora, in hydroponic cultures. The Journal of Plant Biology, 45(1): 38-36.
32. Rajasekaran, C., Kalaivani, T., Jayakumararaj, R., Singh, A., Pusalkar, V.R. and Marimuthu, R. 2009. Studies on the impact of altitudinal gradient on ammonium assimilatory metabolism in Glucine max L. (Fabaceae). Ethnobotanical Leaflets, 13: 301-309.
33. Ramtin, M., Massiha, A., Khoshkholgh-Pahlaviani, M.R.M., Issazadeh, K., Assmar, M. and Zarrabi, S. 2014. In vitro antimicrobial activity of Iris pseudacorus and Urtica dioica. Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, 16(3): 35-39.
34. Razavi, S.M., Zarrini, G. and Molavi, G. 2012. The evaluation of some biological activity of Mentha longifolia (L.) Huds growing wild in Iran. Pharmacologia, 3(10): 535-538.
35. Saeidi, S., Hassanpour, K., Ghamgosha, M., Heiat, M., Taheri, R.A., Mirhosseini, A. and Farnoosh, G. 2014. Antibacterial activity of ethyl acetate and aqueous extracts of Menthalongifolia L. and hydroalcoholic extract of Zataria multiflora Boiss. plants against important human pathogens.Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, 4(12): 972-975.
36. Shahverdi, A.R., Ostad, S.N., Khodaee, S., Bitarafan, L., Monsef-Esfahani, H.R., Jamalifar, H., Nikavar, B. and Mohseni, M. 2008. Antimicrobial and cytotoxicity potential of Peganum harmala smoke. Pathlogy Magazine, 4(15): 236-40.
37. Singh, A.K. 2004. The physiology of
salt tolerance in four genotypes of
chickpea during germination. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology, 6: 87-93.
38. Sonar, B.A., Desai Nivas, M., Gaikwad, D.K. and Chavan, P.D. 2011. Assessment of salinity-induced antioxidative defense system in Colubrina asiatica Brong. Journal of Stress Physiology & Biochemistry, 7(3): 193-200
39. Stanisavljević, D., Đorđević, S., Milenković, M., Lazić, M., Veličković, D., Ranđelović, N. and Zlatković, B. 2014. Antimicrobial and antioxidant activity of the essential oils obtained from Mentha longifolia L. Hudson, dried by three different techniques. Records of Natural Products, 8(1): 61-65.
40. Stanisavljević, D.M., Stojičević, S.S., Đorđević, S.M., Zlatković, B.P., Veličković, D.T., Karabegović, I.T. and Lazić, M.L. 2012. Antioxidant activity, the content of total phenols and flavonoids in the ethanol extracts of Mentha longifolia (L.) Hudson dried by the use of different techniques. Chemical Industry & Chemical Engineering Quarterly, 18(3) 411-420.
41. Unnithan, C.R., Gebreselassie, H., Sushen, U., Reddy, D.N., Woldu, A. and Muuz, M. 2013. Chemical composition and antibacterial activity of essential oil of Mentha longifolia L of Mekole, Ethiopia. Journal of Biological & Scientific Opinion, 1(3): 151-153.
42. Yang, F. and Miao, L.F. 2010. Adaptive responses to progressive drought stress in two poplar species originating from different altitudes. Silva Fennica, 44(1): 23-27.