Iran, Iranian Research Institue of Medicinal Plants, Tehran, 80p.
Bagheri, H., Adnani, M. and Bashari, H. 2006. Investigation of ecological characteristics of medicinal plants in Qom province, Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 22(20):161-168. (In Persian)
Curado, M.A., Olivera, C.B.A., Jesus, J.G., Santos, S.C., Seraphin, J.C. and Ferri, P.H., 2006. Environmental factors influence on chemical polymorphism of the essential oils of Lychnophora ericoides, Phytochemistry, 67: 2363-2369.
Davies, N.W. 1998. Gas chromatographic retention index of monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes on methyl and carbowax 20 M phases. Journal of Chromatography, 503: 1-24.
Dianati Tilaki, Gh.A., Mirzaee, A., Rezaee, M.B. and Tabari, M. 2013. Study on the effect of environmental factors on active components of (Papaver bracteatum) capsule in mountain rangelands of Rineh, Mazandaran province, 1(3):1-9. (In Persian)
Ghahraman, A. 1988. Color Flora Iran, Iranian Research Institute of Rangelands and Forests, No. 1234.
Hasani, J., 2004. Investigation of Ecological characteristics of two aromatics genous (Thymus, Ziziphora) in Kordestan province, Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 20(1): 1-17. (In Persian)
Jaimand, K. and Rezaee, M.B. 2004. Investigation of chemical constituents of essential oil of Achilliea millefolium by using distillation method, Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 20(2):181-191. (In Persian)
Jamshidi, A., Aminzadeh, M., Azarnivand, H., and Abedi, M. 2006. Effect of eleviation on quality and quantity of essential oil of Thymus vulgaris, Journal of Medicinal Plants, 18(5): 17-22. (In Persian)
10. Kazemizadeh, Z., Habibi, Z., Moradi, L., 2008., Investigation of chemical composition the essential oil of the two populations of Teucrium hyrcanicum at two different sites, Journal of Medicinal Plants, 28(4): 87-93. (In Persian)
11. Muller, F.J., Berger, B.M., Yegen, O., Cakier C., 1997. Seasonal variations in the chemical compositions of essential oils of selected aromatic plants growing wild in Turkey, Journal Agricultural Food Chemistry, 45: 4821-4825.
12. Rasti, A., Sefidkon, F., and Jaimand, K. 2001. Effect of habitat, eleviation, aspect and slope on the quality and quantity of essential oil of Juniperus sp.,in the Amarlooi Roodbar regions, International Conference of Medicinal Plants, 159 p.
13. Rechinger, K.H. and Hedge, I. 1982. Flora Iranica Akademiche Druck Verlagsanstalt, Graz, Austria, 150: 360-365.
14. Rezazadeh, Sh.A., Pirali Hamedani, M., Hajiakhondi, A., Yazdani, D., Jamshidi, A. and Taghizadeh, M. 2006. Investigation of components of essential oil of Stachys athorecalyx C. Koch, collected from Arasbaran region, Journal of Medicinal Plants, 18(2): 56-62. (In Persian)
15. Shafizadeh, F., 2002. Medicinal plants of Lorestan province, Hayian Publisher, Tehran,.200p. (In Persian)
16. Soltanipour, M.A. 2004. Investigation of phenological stages medicinal plant of Salvia mirzayanii Rech. F. & Esfand., at different elevations of Hormozgan province, Journal of Pajeuhesh and Sazandegi, 65: 34-38. (In Persian)
17. Shibamoto, T., 1987. Retention Indices in Essential Oil Analysis. In: capillary gas Chromatography in Essential oil Analysis, (Eds.): Sandra, P. and Bicchi, C., chapter 8, 259-274, Alfred Huethig Verlag, New York, 435p.
18. Yazdani, D., Rezazadeh, Sh., and Shahnazi, C. 2002. A review of the Papaver somniferum plant., Journal of Medicinal Plants, 5: 1-12. (In Persian)
19. Wink, N. and Ktarey, D.B. 1994. Variability of quimolividi meal coholide profile of lupiumusargentinus North America. Systematics and Ecology. 22(7): 663-669.