Abdollahi, F., Jafari, L. and Gordi Takhti, S. 2013. Effect of GA3 on growth and chemical composition of jujube leaf (Ziziphus spina-christi) under salinity condition. Journal of Plant Process and Function, 2(2): 53-67. (In Persian).
Abtahi, A. 1992. The tolerance limitation of plants against to salinity. Technical journal, agricultural faculty of Shiraz University, 16: 34. (In Persian).
Alaee, Sh. and Tafazzoli, A. 2009. The Effect of salinity and plant growth regulators (kinetin and CCC) on vegetative growth in Olive cv. dezfol. Journal of plant and ecosystem, 5(17): 83-97. (In Persian).
AliNiaeiFard, S., Tabatabaei, S.J., Hajilou, J. and Seifi Kalhor, M. 2008. Vegetative and physiological responses of Olive trees to antioxidants and salinity. Journal of Horticultural Science and Technology of Iran, 9(4): 275-284. (In Persian).
Ashraf, M. and Foolad, M.R. 2007. Roles of glycine betaine and proline in improving plant abiotic stress resistance. Environmental and Experimental Botany, 59: 206–216.
Balasundram, N., Sundram. K. and Samman, S. 2006. Phenolic compounds in plants and agri-industrial by products: antioxidant activity, occurrence, and potential uses. Food Chemistry. 99: 191-203.
Barnes, J.D., Balaguer, L., Maurigue, E., Elvira, S. and Davison, A.W. 1992. A reappraisal of the use of DMSO for the extraction and determination of chlorophyll ‘a’ and ‘b’ in lichens and higher plants. Environmental and Experimental Botany, 32 (2): 85–100.
Cicek, N., Cakirlar, H. 2002. The effect of salinity on some physiological parameters in twomaize cultivars. Bulgarian Journal of Plant Physiology, 28: 66–74.
Cimatoa, A., Castelli b, S., Tattini, M. and Traversia, M.L. 2010. An ecophysiological analysis of salinity tolerance in olive. Environmental and Experimental Botany, 68: 214–221.
10. Dai, J. and Mumper, R.J. 2010. Plant phenolics: extraction, analysis and their antioxidant and anticancer properties. Molecules, 15: 7313-7352.
11. Darvishian, M. 1997. Olive, Translation, Published by Agricultural education press, Karj, Iran, 295p. (In Persian).
12. Dawood, M.G., Taie, H.A.A., Nassar, R.M.A., Abdelhamid, M.T. and Schmidhalter, U. 2014. The changes induced in the physiological, biochemical and anatomical characteristics of Vicia faba by the exogenous application of proline under seawater stress. South African Journal of Botany, 93: 54-63.
13. DolatAbadian, A., Modarres Sanavi, A.M. and Sharifi, M. 2009. Effect of leaf feeding by ascorbic acid on antioxidant enzymes activity, proline accumulation, and lipid peroxidation of Canola (Brassica napus L.) under salt stress condition. Science and technology of Agriculture and natural resources, 47(B): 611-620. (In Persian).
14. Eskandari Zanjani, K., Shirani Rad, A.H., Moradi Aghdam, A. and TaherKhani, T. 2013. Effect of salicylic acid application under salinity conditions on physiological and morphological characteristics of Artemisia (Artemisia annua L.). Journal of Crop Echophysiology, 6(4): 415-428. (In Persian).
15. Farzaneh, M., Ghanbari, M., and Eftekharian Jahromi, A. 2013. Effect of hydropriming on seed germination and proline content of radish (Raphanus sativus L.) under salt stress. Journal of plant environmental physiology, 8(1): 65-74. (In Persian).
16. Fatemy, L.S., Tabatabaei, S.J. and Fallahi, E. 2009. The effect of silicon on the growth and yield of strawberry grown under saline conditions. Journal of Horticultural Sciences, 23(1): 88-95. (In Persian).
17. Flowers, T.J. 1999. Salinisation and horticultural production. Scientia Horticulturae, 78: 1-4.
18. Gholami, R., Kashefi, B. and Saeidi Sar, S. 2013. Effect of salicylic acid on alleviation of salt stress on growth traits of Salvia limbata L. Journal of Plant Ecophysiology, 15: 63-73. (In Persian).
19. Gholami, M. And Rahemi, M. 2009. Effect of NaCl salt stress on physiological and morphological characteristic of vegetative Peach-Almond hybrid (GF677) rootstock. Plant Production Technology, 9(1): 21-31. (In Persian).
20. Ghrab, M., Gargouria, K., Bentaherb, H., Chartzoulakisc, K., Ayadia, M., Mimound, M.B., Masmoudid, M.M., Mechliad, N.B. and Psarrasc, G. 2013. Water relations and yield of olive tree (cv. Chemlali) in response topartial root-zone drying (PRD) irrigation technique and salinity under arid climate. Agricultural Water Management, 123: 1– 11.
21. Gucci, R., Lombardini, L. and Tattini, M. 1997. Analysis of leaf water relations in leaves of two olive (Olea europaea) cultivars differing in tolerance to salinity. Tree Physiology, 17: 13-21.
22. Gucci, R. and Tattini, M. 1997. Salinity tolerance in olive. Horticultural Reviews, 21: 177-214.
23. Hassanein, R.A., Bassiouny, F.M., Barakat, D.M. and Khalil, R.R. 2009. Physiological effects of nicotinamide and ascorbic acid on Zea mays plant grown under salinity stress, changes in growth, some relevant metabolic activities and oxidative defense systems. Research Journal of Agriculture and Biological Sciences, 5: 72–81.
24. Heuer, B. 2003. Influence of exogenous application of proline and glycinebetaine on growth of salt-stressed tomato plants. Plant Science, 165: 693-699.
25. Jalali, A., Seifi, E., Alizadeh, M. and Fereydooni, H. 2015. Study on some qualitative characteristics, phenolic compounds and antioxidant capacity in fruit and oil of favorite genotypes of Olea europaea L. at Golestan state. Echophytochemistry Journal of Medicinal Plants, 9: 43-54.
26. Jamil, M., Chunlee, C., Rehman, S.U., Baelee, D., Ashraf, M. and Rha, E.S. 2005. Salinity (NaCl) tolerance of Brassica species at germination and early seedling growth. Plant Science, 4(4): 970-976.
27. Kafi, M., Borzoee, A., Salehi, M., Kamandi, A., Masoumi, A. and Nabatim J. 2009. Physiology of environmental stresses in plants, Jahad daneshgahi mashhad press, Mashhad, Iran, 82p. (In Persian).
28. Kaya, C.B.E, Higgs, D. and Murillo-Amador, B. 2002. Influence of foliar applied calcium nitrate on strawberry plants grown under salt stress conditions. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture, 42: 631–636.
29. Kchaou, H., Larbi, A., Gargouri, K., Chaieb, M., Morales, F. and Msallem, M. 2010. Assessment of tolerance to NaCl salinity of five olive cultivars, based on growth characteristics and Na+ and Cl- exclusion mechanisms. Scientia Horticulturae, 124: 306-315.
30. McCready, R.M., Guggolz, J., Silviera, V. and Owens, H.S. 1950. Determination of starch and amylase in vegetables. Analytical chemistry, 22: 1156-1158.
31. Mohammadi, H. and Vakili, D. 2007. Olive (planting, harvesting, processing). Nedaye sabze shomal publications, Lahijan, Iran. (In Persian).
32. Naeini, M.R., Khoshgoftar, A.H., Lessani, H. and Mirzapour, M.H. 2003. Effect of NaCl-induced salinity on mineral nutrients and soluble sugar in three commerical cultivars of pomegranate. Journal of Soil and Water Sciences, 18(1): 95-104. (In Persian).
33. Oraei, M., Tabatabaei, S.J., Fallahi, E. and Imani, A. 2009. The effects of salinity stress and rootstock on the growth, photosynthetic rate, nutrient and sodium concentrations of almond (Prunus dulcis Mill.). Journal of Horticultural Sciences, 23(2): 131-140. (In Persian).
34. Patakas, A., Nikolaou, N., Zioziou, E., Radoglou, K. and Niotsakis, B. 2002. The role of organic solute and ion accumulation in osmotic adjustment in drought-stressed grapevines. Plant Science, 163: 361-367.
35. Petridis, A., Therios, I., Samouris, G. and Tananaki, C. 2012. Salinity-induced changes in phenolic compounds in leaves and roots of four olive cultivars (Olea europaea L.) and their relationship to antioxidant activity. Environmental and Experimental Botany, 79: 37– 43.
36. Razavi Zadeh, R., Kazem Zadeh, M. and Enteshari, Sh. 2013. Effect of paclobutrazol on some physiological indices of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) seedlings under salt stress conditions. Journal of crop physiology- Islamiz Azad University of Ahvaz, 5(19): 35-48. (In Persian).
37. Sedef, N, El, and Karakaya, S. 2009. Olive tree (Olea europaea) leaves: potential beneficial effects on human health. Nutrition Reviews, 67(11): 632–638.
38. Shahbaz, M., Mushtaq, Z., Andaz, F. and Masood, A. 2013. Does proline application ameliorate adverse effects of salt stress ongrowth, ions and photosynthetic ability of eggplant (Solanum melongena L.). Scientia Horticulturae, 164: 507–511.
39. Slinkard, K. Singleton, V.L. 1997. Total phenol analysis; automation and comparison with manual methods. American Society for Enology and Viticulture, 28: 49-55.