- Anwar, M., Patra, D.D., Chand, S. and Khanuja, S.P.S. 2005. Effect of organic manures and inorganic fertilizer on growth, herb and oil yield and oil quality of French basil. Communications in soil science and plant analysis, 36(13-14):1737-1746.
- Arancon, N.Q., Edwards, C.A. and Bierman, P. 2006. Influences of vermicomposts on field strawberries: Part 2. Effects on soil microbiological and chemical properties. Bioresource Technology, 97: 831-840.
- Asghari, M., Yousefirad, M. and Masoumi-Zavarian, A. 2016. Effect of organic fertilizers, compost and vermicompost, on quantitative and qualitative traits in Lippia citriodora. Medicinal plant journal, 2(58): 63-71.
- Atiyeh, R.M., Arancon, N., Edwards, C.A. and Metzger, J.D. 2002. The influence of earthworm- processed pig manure on the growth and productivity of marigolds. Bioresource Technology, 81: 103-108.
- Chamani, E., Joyce, D.C. and Reihanytabar, A. 2008. Vermicompost Effects on the Growth and Flowering of Petunia hybrida ‘Dream Neon Rose’. American-Eurasian Journal of Agriculture and Environmental Science, 3 (3): 506-512.
- Chanda, G.K., Bhunia, G. and Chakraborty, S.K. 2011. The effect of vermicompost and other fertilizers on cultivation of tomato plants. Journal of Horticulture and Forestry, 3(2): 42-45.
- Chatterjee, R. 2010. Physiological Attributes of Cabbage (Brassica Oleracea) as Influenced by Different Sources of Nutrients under Eastern Himalayan Region.Research Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 1(4): 318-321.
- Crespo, J.M., Boiardi, J.L. and Luna, MF. 2011. Mineral phosphate solubilization activity of Gluconacetobacter diazotrophicus under P-limitation and plant root environment. Agricultural Sciences, 2(1): 16-22.
- Darzi, M.T., Ghalavand, A., Rejali, F. and Sefidkon, F. 2006. Evaluation of biofertilizers application on yield and yield components on Fennel (Foenicum vulgare). Iranian Journal of medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 22(4): 276-296.
- Darzi, M.T. and Haj Seyd Hadi, M.R. 2016. Effects of organic and bio-fertilizers on some quantitative and qualitative characters of dragonhead (Dracocephalum moldavica L.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 32 (6): 1060-1072.
- Darzi, M.T., Haj Seyed Hadi,M.R.andRejali, F. 2012. Effects of the application of vermicompost and nitrogen fixing bacteria on quantity and quality of the essential oil in dill (Anethum graveolens L.). Journal of Medicinal Plants Research, 6(21): 3793-3799.
- Dehdashtizade, B. and Arouei, H. 2009. Study of different levels of vermicompost, phosphorous mineral elements on producing of plantlets and yield of peper. Hort Science, 40(3): 49-58.
- Fallahi, J., Koocheki, A. and Rezvani Moghaddam, P. 2009. Investigating the effects of organic fertilizer on quantity index and the amount essential oil and chamazulene in chamomile (Matricaria recutita L.). Agricultural Research, 1(8): 157-168.
- Geetha, A., Rao, P.V., Reddy, D.V. and Mohammad, S. 2009. Effect of organic and inorganic fertilizers on macro and micro nutrient uptake, oil content, quality and herbage yield in Ocimum basilicum. Research on Crops, 10(3): 740-742.
- Hussein, M.S., El-Sherbeny, S.E., Khalil, M.Y., Naguib, N.Y. and Aly, S.M. 2006. Growth characters and chemical constituents of Dracocephalum moldavica L. plants in relation to compost fertilizer and planting distance. Scientica Horticulturae, 108(3): 322- 331.
- Khalesro, S., Ghalavand, A., Sefidkon, F. and Asgharzadeh, A. 2012. The effect of biological and organic inputs on quantity and quality of essential oil and some elements content of anise (Pimpinella anisum L.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 27(4): 551-560.
- Khalesro, S. and Malekian, M. 2017. Effects of vermicompost and humic acid on morphological traits, yield, essential oil content and component in organic farming of Ajwan (Trachyspermum ammi L.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 32 (6): 968-980.
- Mafakheri, S. 2011. Study the effect of Bio and combinative fertilizers on morphological, physiological and phytochemical characteristics of Dragonhead. PhD thesis. Tarbiat modares university. Tehran, Iran.
- Mafakheri, S., Omidbeigi, R., Sefidkon, F. and Rejali, F. 2012. Effect of vermicompost, biophosphate and azotobacter on quantity and quality of essential oil of Dracocephalum moldavica L. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 27 (4): 596-605.
- Mafakheri, S., Hajivand, S.h., Zarrabi, M.M. and Arvane, A. 2016. Effect of Bio and Chemical Fertilizers on the Essential Oil Content and Constituents of Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm). Journal of essential Oil Bearing Plants, 19 (5): 1277–1285.
- Makkizadeh, M., Nasrollahzadeh, S., Zehtab Salmasi, S., Chaichi, M. and Khavazi, K. 2012. The effect of organic, biologic and chemical fertilizers on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of sweet basil (Ocimum basilicum L.). Journal of Agriculture Science and Sustainable Production, 22(1): 1-12.
- Mozaffarian, V. 2012. Identification of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants of Iran. Farhang e moaser press. 1444 p.
- Orozco, F.H., Cegarra, J., Trujillo, L.M. and Roig, A. 1996. Vermicomposting of coffee pulp using the earthworm Eisenia fetida: effect on C and N contents and the availability of nutrients. Biology and Fertility of Soils, 22: 162–166.
- Ratti, N., Kumar, S., Verma, H.N. and Gautam, S.P. 2001. Improvement in bioavailability of tricalcium phosphate to Cymbopogon martinii var. motia by rhizobacteria, AMF and Azospirillum inoculation. Microbiological Research, 156: 145-149.
- Saleh Rastin,N. 2001. Biological fertilizers and their role in sustainable agriculture. Collection of Researches on the Necessity of Industrial Production of Bio-fertilizers, 1-54.
- Salehi, A., Ghalavand, A., Sefidkon, F. and Asgharzade, A. 2011. The effect of zeolite, PGPR and vermicompost application on N, P, K concentration, essential oil content and yield in organic cultivation of German chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla L.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 27(2): 188-201.
- Shirzadi, F., Ardakani, M.R. and Asadi Rahmani, H. 2014. Effects of vermicompost and biofertilizers on some quantitative characters of basil (Ocimum basilicum L.). Journal of Agroecology, 6(3): 542-551.
28. Singh, M. and Ramesh, S. 2002. Response of sweet basil (Ocimum basilicum) to organic and inorganic fertilizer in semi-arid tropical conditions. Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plant Science, 24(4):947-950.
29. Tahami, S.M.K., Rezvani Moghaddam, P. and Jahan, M. 2010. Comparison the effect of organic and chemical fertilizers on yield and essential oil percentage of Basil (Ocimum basilicum L.). Journal of Agroecology, 2: 70-82.
30. Taiz, L. and E. Zeiger. 2000. Plant Physiology. Mashhad University Press. Pp. 379.
31. Vissani, V., Rahimzadeh, S. and Sohrabi, Y. 2012. The effect of bio fertilizers on physiological traits and essence of medicinal plant of Ocimum basilicum L. Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research, 28(1):73-87.
32. Zaller, J.G. 2007. Vermicompost as a substitute for peat in potting media: Effects on germination, biomass allocation, yields and fruit quality of three tomato varieties. Scientica Horticulturae, 112: 191-199.