10. Dunford, N.T. and Vazquez, R.S. 2005. Effect of water stress on plant growth and thymol and carvacolconcentractions in Mexican oregano grown under controlled conditions. Journal of Applied Horticulture, 7(1): 20-22.
11. Eman, E., Aziz, S.T., Hendawi, E., Din, A. and Omer, E.A. 2008. Effect of soil type and irrigation intervals on plant growth, essential oil yield and constituents of Thymus vulgaris plant. American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Science, 4(4): 443-450.
12. Fatima, S., Farooqi, A.H.A., Sharma, S., Kumar, S., Kukreja, A.K., Dwivedi, S. and Singh A.K. 2000. Effect of drought stress and plant density on growth and essential oil metabolism in Citronella java cultivars. In Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plant Sciences, 22(1): 563-567.
13. Ghaderi, A.A., Fakheri, B.A. and Mahdi-nezhad, N. 2017. Evaluation of the morphological and physiological traits of Thyme under water deficit stress and foliar application of ascorbic acid. Agricultural Crop Management, Online Publication.
14. Ghaedijashni, M. and Mousavi-Neek, S. 2015. Effects of drought stress and phosphorous and zinc on the morphological and agronomic traits German chamomile essential oil. Journal of Environmental Stresses in Crop Sciences, 8(1): 65-72.
15. Hosseini, H., Mousavi-Fard, S., Fatehi, F. and Qaderi, A. 2016. Changes in phytochemical and morpho-physilogical traits of Thyme (Thymus vulgaris CV Varico 3) under different salinity levels. Journal of Medicinal Plants, 16(1): 1-13.
16. Hosni, A. and Omidbaigi, R. 2002. Effects of water stress on some morphological, physiological and metabolic Basil. Journal of Agricultural Knowledge, 12(3): 47-59.
17. Kefeli, V.I., Kalevitch, M.V. and Borsari, B. 2003. Phenolic cycle in plants and environment. Journal of Cell and Molecular Biology, 2(1): 13-18.
18. Lixandru, B.E., Dracea, N.O., Dragomirescu, C.C., Dragulescu, E.C., Coldea, I.L., Anton, L. and Codita, I. 2010. Antimicrobial activity of plant essential oils against bacterial and fungal species involved in food poisoning and/or food decay. Roum Arch Microbiol Immunol, 69(4): 224-230.
19. McDonald, S., Prenzler, P.D., Antolovich M. and Robards, K. 2001. Phenolic content and antioxidant activity of olive extracts. Food chemistry, 73(1): 73-84.
20. Naghdi-Badi, H.E. and Makizadeh-Tafti, M. 2003. A review of thyme (Thymus vulgaris). Medical Herbs Quarterly, 2(7): 1-12.
21. Nikolova, M.T. and Ivancheva, S.V. 2005. Quantitative flavonoid variations of Artemisia vulgaris L. and Veronica chamaedrys L. in relation to altitude and polluted environment. Act Biologica Szegediensis, 49(3-4): 29-32.
22. Nogues, S. and Baker, N.R. 2000. Effects of drought on photosynthesis in Mediterranean plants grown under enhanced UV-B radiation. Journal of Experimental Botany, 51(348): 1309-1317.
23. OmidBeigi, R. 1997. Approach the production and processing plants. Astan Quds Razavi, Mashhad, 397 p.
24. Ozkur, O., Ozdemir, F., Bor, M. and Turkan ,I. 2009. Physiochemical and antioxidant responses of the perennial xerophyte Capparisovata to drought. Environmental and Experimental Botany, 66(3): 487-492.
25. Parvizparashkoh, S., Mohamadi, A. and Mousavi, S. 2013. Study of morphologic diversity of 24 Thymus ecotypes. Iranian Journal of Rangelands and Forests Plant Breeding and Genetic Research. 21(2): 329-342.
26. Pazoki, A., Rezaee, A., Habibi, D. and paknejad, F. 2012. Effects of drought stress, ascorbate and gibberellin spraying on some morphological traits, leaf relative water content and cell membrane stability of Thyme (Thymus vulgaris L.).Crop Journal, 8(1): 1-13.
27. Rahbarian, P., Afsharmanesh, G. and Modafeabehzadi, N. 2011. Effect of drought stress and plant density on Hibiscus sabdariffa in Jiroft region. Iranian Journal of Modern Findings of Agriculture, 5(3): 237-245.
28. Razmjoo, K., Heydarizadeh, P. and Sabzalian, M.R. 2008. Effect of salinity and drought stresses on growth parameters and essential oil content of Matricaria chamomile. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology, 10(4): 451-454.
29. Setayeshmehr, Z. and Ganjeali, A. 2013. Effects of drought stress on growth and physiological characteristics of dill (Anethum graveolens L.). Journal of Horticultural Science, 27(1): 27-35.
30. Slinkard, K. and Singleton, V.L. 1977. Total phenol analysis: automation and comparison with manual methods. American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, 28(1): 49-55.