1.Adams, R.P. 1995. Identification of essential oil components by gas chromatography mass spectroscopy, Allured Publishing Copy., Carol Stream, USA, 456 p.
2.Anwar, M., Patra, D.D., Chand, S., Kumar, A., Naqvi, A.A. and Khanuja, S.P.S. 2005. Effect of organic manures and inorganic fertilizer on growth herb and oil yield, nutrient accumulation, and oil quality of French basil. Commun. Soil Sci. Plant Anal. 36: 1737-1746.
3.Arancon, N.Q., Lee, S., Edwards, C.A. and Atiyeh, R.M. 2003. Effects of humic acids and aqueous extracts derived from cattle, food and paper-waste vermicomposts on growth of greenhouse plants. Pedobiologia, 47: 741-744.
4. Araya, H.T., Soundy, P., Steyn, J.M., Teubes, C., Learmonth, R.A. and Mojela, N. 2006. Response of herbage yield, essential oil yield and composition of South African rose-scented geranium (Pelargonium sp.) to conventional and organic nitrogen. Journal of Essential Oil Research, 18: 111-115.
5. Babadi, E.S., Ghasemi Pirbalouti, A., Nourafcan, H. and Hamedi, B. 2012. Bioactivity of essential oil of bakhtiari savory (Lamiaceae). Electr J Biol. 8(4): 73-8.
6. Dadkhah, A.R., Kafi, M. and Rasam, Gh.G. 2009.The effect of planting date and plant density on growth traits, yield quality and quantity of Matricaria (Matricaria chamomilla). Iranian journal of field crops research. DOI: https://doi.org/10.22067/jhorts4.v1388i2.2592.
7. Davies, N.W. 1990. Gas chromatographic retention indices of monoterpens and sesquiterpenes on methyl silicon and carbowax 20M phases. Journal of Chromatography, 503: 1-24.
8. Emami Bistgani, Z., Siadat, S.A., Bakhshandeh, A., Ghasemi Pirbalouti, A., and Hashemi, M. 2016. Influence of chitosan concentration on morpho-physiological traits, essential oil and phenolic content under different fertilizers application in Thymus daenensis. J. Herb. Drugs, 7: 117-125.
9. Emami Bistgani, Z.E., Siadat, S.A., Bakhshandeh, A., Pirbalouti, A.G., Hashemi, M., Maggi, F. and Morshedloo, M.R. 2018. Application of combined fertilizers improves biomass, essential oil yield, aroma profile, and antioxidant properties of Thymus daenensis Celak. Ind. Crops Prod, 121: 434–440.
10. Falah, S. and Nazari, M. 2013. The effect of biological fertilizers and zinc sulfate on growth and yield of medicinal Fenugreek under drought stress in Shahrekord region. Journal of Environmental Stress in Agricultural Sciences.
11.Ghiasy-Oskoee, M., Aghaalikhani, M., Sefidkon, F., Mokhtassi-Bidgoli, A. and Ayyari, M. 2018. Blessed thistle agronomic and phytochemical response to nitrogen and plant density. Ind. Crops Prod, 122: 566-57.
12.Hassanzadeh Aval, F., Koocheki, A.R., Khazaie, H.R. and Mahallati, N. 2010. Effect of plant density on growth indices of summer Savory (Satureja hortensis L.) and Persian clover (Trifolium resupinatum L.) Intercropping. Iranian journal of field crops research.
13.Jami, M.GH., Ghalavand, A., Modares Sanavy, A.M., and Mokhtas Bigdeli, A. 2018. Evaluation of agronomic charachteristics and seed quality of sunflower in response to different regimes of nitrogen, irrigation and zeolite. Journal of crops improvement.
14.Jamzad, Z. 2012. Flora of Iran, No.76: Lamiaceae. Research Institute of Forests and Rangelands.pp.1066.
15. Koozehgar kaleji, M., and Ardakani, M.R. 2017. Effects of different organic fertilizers on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of Melissa officinalis L. under Glomus mosseae mycorrhiza symbiosis. Journal of Plant Physiology, 12 (47): 1.
16.Lebaschi, M.H., and Sharifi Ashoorabadi, M. 2016. Cultivation and production of some thyme species in different dryland farms of the country. Journal of Iran Nature. 1: 1.
17.Lebaschi, M.H., Sharifi Ashoorabadi, M., Makizadeh Tafti, S., Asadi-Sanam, S., and Karimzadeh Asl, KH. 2017. Effects of plant density on quantitative and qualitative yield of three Thymus species in dry farming conditions of three provinces of Iran. Iranian journal of Medicinal and Aromatic plants.
18.Lebaschi, M.H., Sharifi Ashourabadi, E., Makizadeh Tafti, M., Talebpour, A.H., Hasani, J., Karimzadeh Asl, Kh., and Asadi sanam, S. 2019. Effects of plant density on some quantitative and qualitative characteristics of Thymus pubescens Boiss. & Kotschy ex Celak under rainfed conditions in three provinces of Iran. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 35: 3.
19.Martin, R.J., and Deo, B. 2000. Effect of plant population on calendula (Calendula officinalis L.) flower production. New Zealand J. Crop Hort. Sci. 28: 37-44.
20.Noormand Moaied, M. 2019. Evaluation of morphological traits, chemotaxonomy and phylogentic in some species of sovory (Satureja spp.) of Iran. Ph.D Thesis
21. Nooshkam, A., Majnoun Hoseini, N., Hadian, J., Jahansooz, M.R., and Khavazi, K. 2014. The effects of irrigated and rainfed conditions on vegetative and essential oil yield of two medicinal species, Satureja khuzistanica Jamzad and S. rechingeri Jamzad in North of Khuzestan.
22.Pandey, V., Patel, A., and Patra, D.D. 2015. Amelioration of mineral nutrition productivity, antioxidant activity and aroma profile in marigold (Tagetes minuta L.) with organic and chemical fertilization. Ind. Crops Prod. 76:378-385.
23.Patra, D.D., Anwar, M., and Chand, S. 2000. Integrated nutrient management and waste water for restoring soil fertility and productivity of Japanese mint and mustard sequence in Uttar Pradesh, India. Agric. Ecosyst. Environ. 80: 267-275.
24.Saglam, C., Atakisi, I., Turhan, H., Kaba, S., Arslanoglu, F. and Onemli, f. 2004. Effect of propagation method, plant density, and age on lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) herb and oil yield. New Zealand Journal of Crop and Horticultural Science, 32: 419-423.
25.Saki, A. 2019. The effect of organic fertilizers on quantitative and qualitative plant density and Drug Savory satureja mutica under dryland conditions of Damavand. Ph.D Thesis. Shahr-e-Qods Branch, Islamic Azad University.210 pp.
26.Saki, A., Mozafari, H., Karimzadeh Asl, Kh., Sani, B. and Mirza, M. 2019. Plant yield, antioxidant capacity and essential oil quality of Satureja mutica supplied with cattle manure and wheat straw in different plant densities. Journal of Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis,10-3624.
27.Sefidkon, F., Tabaei Aghdaei, S.R., Lebaschi, M.H., Zareazadeh, A., Noormand Moayed, F., Hooshidari, F., Ahmadi, S.H., Njafi,A., Mirjani, L., Akbarinia,A., Abbaszadeh, B. and Davazdahemami, S. 2016. Introduction of valuable Satureja species for cultivation in different ecologic regions of Iran for vast production (Step 1: adaptation). Ninth Congress of Horticultural Sciences.
28.Shirzadi, F., Ardakani, M.R. and Asadi Rahmani, H. 2014. Investigation of the effect of vermicompost and biological fertilizers on some quantitative characteristics of basil plant (Ocimum basilicum L.) Journal of Agroecology. 6 (3): 542-55.
29.Smitha, G.R., Basak, B.B., Thondaiman, V. and Saha, A. 2019. Nutrient management through organics, bio-fertilizers and crop residues improves growth, yield and quality of sacred basil (Ocimum sanctum Linn). Industrial Crops and Products. 128: 599-606.
30. Sustrikova, A. and Salamon, I. 2004. Essential oil of peppermint (Mentha× piperita L.) from fields in Eastern Slovakia. Horticutural Science, 31: 31-6.
31.Ghamari, H., Saidi, M., Ghaasemnejaad, A. and Ghanbari, A.R. 2015. Evaluation of phytochemical composition of Sahandian Savory (Satureja sahendica Bornm.) essential oils at different phenological stages. Journal of Agroecology, 8 (1): 16-1.