Agha Alikhani, M., Iranpour, A. and Naqdi Badi, H. 2013. Changes in agronomic and phytochemical yield of Echinacea purpurea Moench under the influence of urea and biofertilizer. Journal of Medicinal Plants. 12 (2): 121 - 136.
2. Akrami, M., Malakouti, M., Keshavarz, P. 2015. Study of flower and stigma yield of saffron as affected by potassium and zinc fertilizers in Khorasan Razavi Province. Journal of Saffron Research, 2(1): 85-96.
3. Aparna, C., Saritha, V., Himabindu, Y. and Anjaneyulu, P. 2008. Techniques for the evaluation of maturity for composts of industrially contaminated lake sediments Waste Management, 28(10): 1773-1784.
4. Babar Ali, M., Hahn, E.J., and Paek, K.Y. 2007. Methyl jasmonate and salicylic acidinduced oxidative stressand accumulation of phenolics in Panax ginseng bioreactor root suspension cultures. Molecules. 12: 607-621.
5. Barrett, B. 2003. Medicinal properties of Echinacea: a critical review. Phytomedicine, 10(1), 66-86.
6. Brouki milan, E., Hassni, L., Abdollahi Mandoulakani, B., Darvishzadeh, R., Kheradmand, F., and Hassani, A. 2016. The effect of different concentrations of methyl jasmonate on the activity of antioxidant enzymes and total protein in basil. Journal of Crops Improvement, 18(1): 103-115.
7. Chang, C.C., Yang, M.H., Wen, H.M., and Chern, J.C. 2002. Estimation of total flavonoid content in propolis by two complementary colorimetric methods. Journal of food and drug analysis, 10(3).
8. Dana, R. 2011. Antimicrobial activity of plants. Exploration Magazine. 24 (3):39-36.
9.Dastyar, Y., and Kheiri, A. 2019. Effect of salicylic acid and methyl jasmonate on morphological traits, enzymatic activity and essential oil percentage of purple coneflower plant (Echinacea purpurea L.) in Zanjan climate.
10.Demirci, T., Özmen, S., Yılmaz, E. G., Aşcı, Ö.A., and Baydar, N.G. 2017. The influence of methyl jasmonate on growth and caffeic acid derivative contents of in vitro shoot and roots in echinaceae (Echinacea Purpurea). Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education, 51(3s2), s513-s517.
11. Dong, Y., Zhi, H.H., Xu, J., Zhang, L. H., Liu, M.P., and Zong, W. 2016. Effect of methyl jasmonate on reactive oxygen species, antioxidant systems, and microstructure of Chinese winter jujube at two major ripening stages during shelf life. The Journal of Horticultural Science and Biotechnology, 91(3): 316-323.
13.Fang, Z., Wang, X., Zhang, X., Zhao, D., and Tao, J. 2020. Effects of fulvic acid on the photosynthetic and physiological characteristics of Paeonia ostii under drought stress. Plant Signaling & Behavior, 15(7), 1774714.
14. Farooq, M.A., Gill, R. A., Islam, F., Ali, B., Liu, H., Xu, J., and Zhou, W. 2016. Methyl jasmonate regulates antioxidant defense and suppresses arsenic uptake in Brassica napus L. Frontiers in plant science, 7: 468.
15.Geng, J., Yang, X., Huo, X., Chen, J., Lei, S., Li, H. and Liu, Q. 2020. Effects of controlled-release urea combined with fulvic acid on soil inorganic nitrogen, leaf senescence and yield of cotton. Scientific Reports, 10(1), 1-11.
16.Ghanati, F., and Bakhtiarian, S. 2014. Effect of methyl jasmonate and silver nanoparticles on production of secondary metabolites by Calendula officinalis L. (Asteraceae). Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 13(11):1783-1789.
17.Hassanzadeh, R., Jahan, M., Majnoon Hosseini, N., Nezami, A. and Rezvani Moghadam, P. 2016. The effect of low irrigation and application of high and low consumption fertilizers on morpho-physiological traits of summer annual border. Iranian Crop Science. 46 (2): 286-277
18.Horbowicz, M., Chrzanowski, G., Koczkodaj, D., and Mitrus, J. 2011. The effect of methyl jasmonate vapors on content of phenolic compounds in seedlings of common buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum Moench.). Acta Societatis Botanicorum Poloniae, 80(1).
19.Hosseini, S.S., Mashayekhi, K., Alizadeh, M., and Ebrahimi, P. 2011. Effect of salicylic acid on somatic embryogensis and chlorogenic acid levels of Carrot (Daucus carota cv. Nantes) explants. Ornamental and Horticultural Plant. 1(2): 105-113.
20.Khavari Nejad, R., and Asadi, A. 2005 Effect of salicylic acid on the amount of some secondary metabolites (saponins and anthocyanins) and induction of antimicrobial resistance in Bellis perennis L. Iranian Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research: 21(4): 586-533
21.Khorasaninejad, S., Sadeghi, M., and Ebrahimi, P. 2019. The effect of irrigation intervals on growth, physiological and biochemical indices of coneflower (Echinaceae purpurea (L.) Monch) under humic acid foliar application. Journal of Crop Production, 12(3), 101-120.
22.Kilo, C.M. 1998. A framework for collaborative improvement: lessons from the Institute for Healthcare Improvement's Breakthrough Series. Quality management in health care, 6: 1-14.
23. Kováčik, J., Klejdus, B., Hedbavny, J., and Bačkor, M. 2010. Effect of copper and salicylic acid on phenolic metabolites and free amino acids in Scenedesmus quadricauda (Chlorophyceae). Plant Science, 178(3): 307-311.
24.Li, L., and Van Staden, J. 1998. Effects of plant growth regulators on the antioxidant system in callus of two maize cultivars subjected to water stress. Plant Growth Regulation, 24(1), 55-66.
25.Martínez-Esplá, A., Valero, D., Martínez-Romero, D., Castillo, S., Giménez, M. J., García-Pastor, M.E. and Zapata, P. J. 2017. Preharvest application of methyl jasmonate as an elicitor improves the yield and phenolic content of artichoke. Agricultural and food chemistry, 65(42): 9247-9254.
26.Mohammadi Babazeidi, H., Falaknaz, M., Heidary P., Hemmati. M., and Farrokhian, Sh. 2013. The effect of azospirillium and salicylic acid on physiological and morphological traits of basil under dehydration. New Journal of Cell Biotechnology. 3 (12): 35 - 31.
27.Ordonez, A.A.L., Gomez, J.D., and Vattuone, M.A. 2006. Antioxidant activities of Sechium edule (Jacq.) Swartz extracts. Food chemistry, 97(3): 452-458.
27.Point. F., Benveniste, I., Salaun, J.P. and Durst, F. 1998. Methyl jasmonate induces lauric acid hydroxylase activity and accumulation of CYP94AL transcripts but does not affect epoxide hydrolase activities in Vicia sativa seedling. Plant Physiology. 118(4):1481-1486.
28.Qasim, M., Ashraf, M., Jamil, M.A., Ashraf, M.Y., and RHA, E.S. 2003. Water relations and leaf gas exchange properties in some elite canola (Brassica napus) lines under salt stress. Annals of applied biology, 142(3): 307-316.
29.Rajabi, A., Zakizadeh, H., Hatamzadeh, A. and Sahraru, A. 2016. Investigation of different concentrations of growth regulators and type of explants on callus formation of marigold. Fourth National Congress of Organic and Conventional Agriculture.
30.Rauf-Fard. F., Sharifi, M., Omidbeigi, R., sefidkon, F., Bahmanesh, M. and Ahmadi, N. 2014. The Effect of methyl-jasmonate on metabolism enzymes and phenolic materials in agustact drug. Iranian journal of Medecinal plants and Herbs Research, 30(3): 369-361.
31.Saeed, S., Ali, H., Khan, T., Kayani, W., and Khan, M.A. 2017. Impacts of methyl jasmonate and phenyl acetic acid on biomass accumulation and antioxidant potential in adventitious roots of Ajuga bracteosa Wall ex Benth. a high valued endangered medicinal plant. Physiology and molecular biology of plants, 23(1): 229-237.
32.Samavat, S. and Malakooti, M. 2005. The necessity of using organic acids to increase the quality and quantity of agricultural products. Technical Journal, 463. Sana Press, Tehran. (In Persian).
33. Schapowal, A., Klein, P., and Johnston, S. L. 2015. Echinacea reduces the risk of recurrent respiratory tract infections and complications: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Advances in therapy, 32(3): 187-200.
34.Sharifi‐Rad, M., Mnayer, D., Morais‐Braga, M.F.B., Carneiro, J.N.P., Bezerra, C F., 35. Coutinho, H.D.M., & Uribe, Y. A.H. 2018. Echinacea plants as antioxidant and antibacterial agents: From traditional medicine to biotechnological applications. Phytotherapy Research, 32(9): 1653-1663.
35.Talebi, M., Moghaddam, M., and Pirbalouti, A G. 2018. Methyl jasmonate effects on volatile oil compounds and antioxidant activity of leaf extract of two basil cultivars under salinity stress. Acta Physiologiae Plantarum, 40(2), 34.
36.Tanuri, A., Qasemnejad, A. and Alizadeh, M. 2012. The effect of methyl jasmonate and salicylic acid on morphological traits and internal pigments of artichoke callus. Agriculture. 16 (4): 869-857
37.Trachtenberg, E., Korber, B., Sollars, C., Kepler, T.B., Hraber, P.T., Hayes, E. and Wolinsky, S. 2006. Advantage of rare HLA supertype in HIV disease progression. Nature medicine, 9(7): 928-935.
38.Ulloa-Inostroza, E.M., Alberdi, M., Ivanov, A.G., and Reyes-Díaz, M. 2019. Protective effect of methyl jasmonate on photosynthetic performance and its association with antioxidants in contrasting aluminum-resistant blueberry cultivars exposed to aluminum. Journal of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition, 19(1): 203-216.
39.Vimalanathan, S., Schoop, R., Suter, A., and Hudson, J. 2017. Prevention of influenza virus induced bacterial superinfection by standardized Echinacea purpurea, via regulation of surface receptor expression in human bronchial epithelial cells. Virus research, 233: 51-59.
40.Vojudi., L. Valizadeh Kamran, R., Soltani Qaralar, Z., Imani Zaraatkar, Z. and Masoompour, Z. 2017. The effect of application of different levels of organic fertilizer and urea on nitrate accumulation and some physiological traits of spinach. Plant products. 41(3):83-94.
41.Zhou, P., Yang, J., Zhu, J., He, S., Zhang, W., Yu, R., and Huang, X. 2015. Effects of β-cyclodextrin and methyl jasmonate on the production of vindoline, catharanthine, and ajmalicine in Catharanthus roseus cambial meristematic cell cultures. Applied microbiology and biotechnology, 99(17): 7035-7045.